About Group S international
For our international clients we offer:
- An English-speaking payroll manager;
- Pay slips issued in English;
- Salary simulations;
- Legal assistance in English;
- Specific expertise on matters relating to foreign workers (posting of workers, work permits, expat status, etc.);
- Assistance with setting up a fringe benefits policy;
- Pro-forma documents and documentation in English;
- Statutory and extra-statutory insurance;
- Partnership with the National Health Insurance.
- Business Portal – Start your own business
Formalis will guide you through the registration process for starting up your business in Belgium. All legal obligations related to doing business in Belgium will be explained and fulfilled by Formalis, so you can be certain that your activities in Belgium will start up smoothly and correctly. Formalis will register your company
with the Belgian Crossroads Bank for Enterprises and get you a company number.
- Social Security Insurance for the Self-Employed
Self-employed persons in Belgium need to register with a Social insurance provider. Group S offers you that possibility in-house. We will calculate your social security contributions. The payment of these contributions give you the right to receive child benefits, pension, social insurance in case of bankruptcy and access to legal sickness and incapacitation benefits.
- External Payroll Office
Whatever the size of your business, Human Resources Management is a complex issue. An error in implementation of social legislation can be very costly. So most employers entrust administration of salaries to an authorized external payroll office. Your personal payroll advisor, who is your first point of contact, keeps careful watch and provides you with day-to-day advice. He calculates wages and social contributions correctly, ensuring that you fully comply with social legislation.
- Legal Assistance
As an employer, you have to deal with complicated social legislation.
We offer you:
- assistance and advice on individual and collective work regulations;
- legal defense in the event of a conflict with an employee or with the Social Security authorities;
- template documents.